Thursday, May 15, 2008

Tear-inducing picture of the year 2008...

* Warning : Refrain from clicking the picture for a closer look if you cannot take the sight of corpses, especially for kindergarten/elementary school-going children.

My heart goes out to those who lose their loved ones in the disaster in Sichuan. The picture above, available from various sources on the internet, tells the story of the extinction of a generation. Entire towns gone, entire families buried, entire line of family clans ended...

To those idiots out there who still think that the earthquake is a form of retribution for China's actions in recent events... #*#%*! Those babies had nothing to do with what the government has done! But then again... those commentators are idiots so I shouldn't get so worked up... The HK government has already approved aid of HKD350mil. I think we will do something too...

I wonder how those monies will be used... If anyone out there knows how to do it, please tell me how to sponsor orphaned children through to university. I would like to see where my money go and would like to see how the children grow. Best will be through a reliable organization... I don't want the money to line up the administrators' pockets...

No comments:

Worldwide Visitors