Sunday, September 21, 2008

My favourite movies...

Some of my favourite movies in no particular order :

The Fugitive - A very human Harrison Ford trying to outrun everyone. I have watched this like 10 times?

The Bourne series - I love Matt Damon in this role. Super cool ex-super-soldier. The way he take down adversaries and his calm while under fire.

The Die Hard series - Bruce Willis against everything that terrorists can throw at him. 1 thing's for sure, he always finish the show bloodied.

These movies are easy for me because I don't have to remember too many names and characters. I hate movies where they have too many lead characters... too much of a headache to remember every single one of them~ Drop me a comment if you can think of any other movies with the super-human-yet-not-superhero singular lead character~

No comments:

Worldwide Visitors