Saturday, October 11, 2008

Another weekend~

Another weekend. But a good weekend. Been so busy at work during the past few days that I have to bring work home for this weekend! Wow... but at least I have a job... with the market in such shape I bet many out there will be looking for something to do. Many people tell me that going back to school next year will be the best time because the market will probably recover by mid 2010. I'm not so sure... but I'm sure that I'm not going to stay in HK without my family for another year, unless everyone in the family loses their job and I'm the only breadwinner~

Caught Eagle Eye last night. Again at the Grand cinema situated in Element. HKD140/ticket but a great way to pamper ourselves after a tiring week, my birthday week~ Pamper on birthday boy~ I loved the show~ Its a bit far-fetched but who knows, there might really be a B36 floor under the Pentagon.

Tokyo Game Show 2008 is on. Waiting for people to upload photos of the game queens, cosplayers and random chicks roaming the place. When I was there in 2003, I wasn't there for the games. I meant... I went there with the hopes of playing some games and getting the latest news on the latest games but when I saw the array of girls... I sort of lost my concentration. 5 years on I'm still trying to find my way back to TGS but scheduling and a lack of annual leaves haven't been helping... sighz~ Oh yah 5 years on I'll be there solely for the games~ Trust me~

Check out more news from gamespot here.

England vs Kazakstan in slightly more than an hour. England to win by at least 2 goals. Kazak to defend for 85 minutes. Gerrard to score and get injured. The life of a Liverpool player, getting injured in an international is a kind of ritual~ And I like Fabio as England manager. He is showing the confidence and arrogance on the international stage like what Mourinho did with the EPL. Let's hope he can keep his cool when England starts losing...

*UPDATE*
Commentaries in Cantonese or Mandarin. No English. What kind of a World City is this? I'm quite sure they will have English commentaries in China so no crap about HK being a part of China...

No comments:

Worldwide Visitors