Tuesday, December 2, 2008

New games on the PS3 again!

Went Mongkok last Saturday to meet up with a long lost primary school friend. Thanks facebook~ Before meeting him I went on my PS3 games shopping spree. My list was headed by Valryria Chronicles, Resistance 2 and Call of Duty:World at war. In the end I only managed Call of Duty as the other were out of stock... Also got myself Little Big Planet and Naruto. Naruto wasn't meant for myself but...

Had a go on Naruto. Great graphics, especially when the specials come out fine. D, who arrived on Sunday, is having more fun exploring the Hidden Leaf village than fighting. For a moment I thought he is not into violence...

Next up COD. We played Co-op story mode. Now this is when a bigger LCD TV or a second PS3 will be really useful. Half a screen each just not good enough for me. But gameplay has been an absolute blast! And seeing D stabbing away at wounded enemies make me realise that he is into violence after all...

Haven't had a go at Little Big Planet except installing the game data. Probably take an MC tomorrow to play it. See... I'm having a flu and I really need to rest... Maybe I should get Resistance 2, Motor Storm:Pacific Rift and Valkryia Chronicles before I go home today...

No comments:

Worldwide Visitors