Saturday, March 21, 2009

HKUST~

Got a call from HKUST yesterday. An interview with their MBA admission committee next Saturday at Admiralty. Hopefully things will go smoothly and I put this whole admissions thing behind. Spent nearly HKD8000 and I still haven't even gotten started... Not the best of starts for anything...

Another Saturday at home lazing about and playing online golf on my PS3. Really wish I have more self-discipline to buy that basketball and step onto the basketball court across the road. Perhaps its the fear of getting thrashed by younger players that is stopping me from going after all...

Something's been bothering me... should have been a happy event but something's been really sticking into my head somewhere.... sigh...

1 comment:

gweilo_in_the_mist said...

let me know if you every fancy a game of basketball, i am always up for a practice or a game against new peeps

Worldwide Visitors