Tuesday, March 10, 2009

I'm here to smog...

Confirmation of the confirmation that I will remain here in HK for the next [fill in the blank] years. In this period of retrenchments and HKD33 HSBC shares, I should be grateful that I have a job secured... Gonna send an e-mail to NTU informing them of my decision not to join them within the foreseeable future...

Since I'm going to be stuck here, I might as well make the most of my time here. Like maybe buy a new PS3 and LCD TV for my 2nd bedroom? It's no joy sharing a PS3 to play golf online with all those otakus from Japan...

Samsung 22" LCD TV LA22A350 - HKD2980

Sony Playstation 3 HKD2880 + HKD120 for HDMI Cable

Everybody's Golf 5 / みんなのGOLF5 HKD 328

That's nearly another HKD6k+ from next payslip... HKD 4k+ for the 5.1 speakers last month. X amount for a holiday over the Labour day weekend. I'm spending more than pre-crisis period... This is not good... *slap ownself*

No comments:

Worldwide Visitors