Tuesday, March 24, 2009

I'm here to stay...

Seems like destiny is hard to resist. After trying so hard to plan my escape from HK, it seems like I'll be the only one left in HK for a long time... Well if I'm going to stay I might as well stay until I get my PR status in HK~ Thats like only another 1286 days. ( ^^;)

And if I'm going to get stuck here, I'll probably do something about my qualifications as well. If I'm not getting into HKUST's MBA program then I might consider their MSc as well... In fact I have more interests in their MSc than their MBA. Furthermore, its HKD 105,000 vs HKD 248,000 for the MBA... Thats like many many months of salaries vs not so many months of salaries... 16 months vs 24 months...

Oh well... whatever will be will be~

I've been hearing retro music in my head since this morning... all those music from Zouk and Dbl-O days... The 80's... Is there any place in HK where there is something remotely similar to those clubs in Singapore? I'll have to find out...

No comments:

Worldwide Visitors