Monday, March 16, 2009

Work PMS?

I'm having one of those PMS period again. The mood swing is so terrible... Am I a woman trapped in a man's body? I have absolutely no idea why I'm in such a foul mood again... have absolutely no appetite for lunch...

Once again I am staying up late into the night simply because I hate the idea of waking up for work... not that staying up late at night will make the working day disappear. I'm not even sure why I chose staying up late as an escape... Well, maybe its just human nature to try to delay the inevitable.

I really need to look at work from a more relaxed perspective. Instead of treating each matter as something of importance, I should just go with the flow. Why should I speed up simply because people say its urgent? Bloody f*cking ar*eholes don't even bother to check their work! Why should I speed up simply because they say its customer request? Its really a problem with me. I cannot take criticisms and always try to get everything done good and fast. Its going to kill me someday...

Working with a slow-to-respond HQ is not helping matters... nearly 2 years to develop a label? Well done d*ckheads~ No response to the status of system requests. Where'd you gone? Outer space? And stop using the term "aliens" for foreigners in your airport! *breathe in.... breathe out...* Working with idiots will kill me as well...

Sometimes I really wonder if all these mood-swings arose from working in HK or just simply working in this company. Maybe I will get worse mood-swings working in another company. I really need to get some senses knocked into my thin skull...

We work for a living. Work is not living. We live to work, play and eat. Work is just 1/3 of our lives. And work takes up 1/3 of our time awake. I should be slapped any moment I think of work outside the 8 hours in the office. I need to do that. I need some form of self-preservation...

2 comments:

gweipo said...

sweetie, you're in a foul mood because you're tired.
I deal with this in duplicate whenever my kids don't get enough shut eye the night before ...
it's that simple.

WhiteDuskRed said...

Perhaps thats true... I really need to pace myself better. I'm tired in many sense... its really a good time to go for a holiday~

Worldwide Visitors