Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Idiots...

And just when I think they cannot be any more cockernuts than they have shown me, the Administration Dept in my company just outperformed my expectations again. I just want them to send a complaint letter to the building management because a power failure in one section of the building managed to cut 2 of my 4 lines to the outside world. Cockernathans have the nerves to ask if the UPS in our office failed to respond...

That question was as good as asking "Is there another plane to fly out of the city?" while being caught in the middle of a blizzard... Oh well...

Must remind myself not to add English terms whenever I talk to staffs in China offices... No even the simplest terms...

Anyone out there been receiving tele-sales calls from mobile providers, insurance agents and banking sales? They are bloody irritating and bloody dumb! Go do some serious work and stop pestering people in this manner!

Anyway...

Watched Grasshoppers live in concert last night. Spectacular show from the trio of 40-somethings, finishing with 2 encores. Their energy was infectious. I was pretty lethargic at the start of the show but by the end of the show I was on my feet and dancing along with the entire arena. Usually it's the other way round...

My body is still aching from last weekend's exertions... 3 days... and probably 2 more before I can partake in anymore strenuous activities...

No comments:

Worldwide Visitors