Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Are you a fxxking driver?!

Took the mini-bus home yesterday. Just our luck to have a fxxking driver at the helm. When I mean fxxking driver, I am talking about the way they drive. They cannot have a gap between their headlights and the bumper of the car in front.

"There's a 5 metre gap! I'd better speed up and close the gap before a car cuts into that gap!" One quick step on the accelerator and one quick step on the brake. My body gets pushed against the seat on speeding up and anti-gravity on braking before landing in a daze. 15 minutes and 20 brakes later and I reached orgasm... with cum threatening to come out of my mouth and dizziness comparable to a boat trip I had with the Navy some 8 years ago...

Buying a car is a really tempting option but the cost of parking in HK is really putting me off. Around HKD1500(S$300) just to get a lot at the multi-storey carpark downstairs. Not to mention the season parking in TST area...

I'll just resign myself to public transport when school starts in September... Apart from hailing a taxi, anyone have any idea what is the fastest way to get to HKUST from Mong Kok or Olympic???

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

MTR to Choi Hung exit C (I think) & then the number 11 green minibuses to Hang Hau.

WhiteDuskRed said...

Oh yes I tried that on my first trip there but I could not find the bus!!!

Anonymous said...

After reaching the street level of exit c, you have to go back on yourself, so you're walking against the traffic but it's really not that far, about 25 metres(?). I haven't been there for a few years (so perhaps all this info is irrelevant) but they used to be waiting outside one of those HK style cafes.

Alternatively, you could try a KMB bus (not sure of the number) via Diamond Hill. The bus is easier to find as it's in its bus terminus but there's more waiting time unless you turn up just before the bus is about to leave.

WhiteDuskRed said...

So far I have been hearing alot of Choi Hung. Perhaps I should try out that first...

Worldwide Visitors