Thursday, May 7, 2009

Horoscopes and a whole lot of nothing...

Come to think about it, in our party of 4, each of us were born in a different Chinese zodiac year. We got a dog, a monkey, a tiger and a pig. And true to form, the dog and the tiger were fearless and walking in front. The tiger was so fearless that he even wanted to touch the monitor lizard. The dog was just curious about everything...

As for the 2 other animals... the pig, being a farm animal, was trailing behind. Screams (or rather the sound pigs make when they are about to be butchered) were ringing at a consistent rate of 2/minute, often triggered by butterflies flying nearby... I (the monkey) realised that the trees or any other elevated ground would be a nice haven away from all the creepy crawlies and lizards roaming the place...


That's my self-created Winning Eleven character(14) in a match against Bolton. Gavin McCann(19), Ali Al Habsi(GK) and Matthew Taylor(7) trying (in vain) to stop me from scoring~ hahaha~ If you can't make it in real life then you just gotten try it in the virtual world~

SP2 for Office 2007 was made available last week. Supposed to improve performance of Outlook 2007 among many other things. Finished installing, just waiting for me to restart the computer now...

Thanks to Anonymous, I found a map for Choi Hung MTR station and finally found the bus-stop with minibus 11 which will take me to HKUST. If I remember correctly I took exit B instead of C2... I'm sure I don't have to take a taxi again...

Back to reading up on SSIS for SQL2k5...

No comments:

Worldwide Visitors