Sunday, May 17, 2009

Movie Reviews - 17 again + Angels and Demons

Watched 17 again last week and then Angels and Demons 2 nights ago. Both entertaining and good movie to welcome the weekend.

17 again talk about this middle-age salesman who lament his life and keep saying things like "if only back then I...". Well he got his wish except he didn't travel back in time but just changed his age. Not a very serious show. Another one of those movies that tell you to cherish whatever you have. I'll give it a 7.0 out of 10.

Angels and Demons, sequel to the Da Vinci Code, follows Tom Hanks character in another chase. This time nearly the whole movie was filmed in the Vatican city (although I suspect that alot of the sets were elaborate 3D special effects).

Didn't take me long to find out who the mastermind was. Maybe the whole of 5 minutes after his appearance. The pace of the show was just nice. Any faster would have been a rush and anything slower would have been a bore. The sights in Rome makes me want to return to Europe again... Maybe to Prague and Vienna...

It gets an 8.5 from me.

Next up will be Night in the Museum 2 and Terminator Salvation. I just want entertainment after a long week...

1 comment:

Reddie said...

Watched 17 again with the bunch of kids who are Zac Efron's fans, even my 5-yr-old. Suave and smooth, but some part just don't feel logical. Major showcasing of Efron's screen charm + basketball prowess.

Worldwide Visitors