Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Marching HK police... Roaming the world...

The police will be protesting this Sunday. So who's going to maintain the order at the march? The police? They don't realise that they are already getting a higher pay compared to the rest of the market.

The only notable news about cops these past few years? Rape in a police station, cop killing cop in TST and inability to catch acid-throwing Mongkok fellow... CUT THEIR PAY!

Isn't it great to be able to just quit your job and travel around the world? I work 49-50 weeks a year and that's definitely not the way to live... I should have enough for 5 years of decent lifestyle. But apart from travelling I cannot think of much else to do... but that's enough, no?

Spent last evening polishing my bowling ball. Its gotten back its shine a little. Can't wait to let it go on the lanes~ Played snooker a few days ago, then swimming and basketball as well. I'm really refreshing my sports systems.

Bought Burnout Paradise and Tiger Woods 2010 for the PS3 last weekend. One single-player one multi-player, one fast one slow, both great games. It's really fun to crash through everything on Burnout. The graphics are top-notch. As for Tiger, the game has come a long way since I first played it on the PSP 2-3 years ago. Well... I'm comparing PSP against PS3 so its really unfair...

But TW10 allows the whole family to get together and whack a few balls. Just like bowling... and snooker...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

During my time in the HK Police I have been vomited over, spat at, verbally abused (virtually on a daily basis),assaulted and urinated on. On my side I have scraped the corpses of traffic accident victims (occasionally children) off the road as well as countless mangled bodies of suicide jumpers. I also work shifts where your whole soul is crying out for sleep at 0400 am and where your whole body clock is permanently screwed. And you have the f**king nerve to tell me I deserve a pay cut ?? How was your day ?

Worldwide Visitors