Tuesday, August 18, 2009

A Big Thumbs-up... for HK hospitals...

Bowling last Thursday, Friday and last night. Mr M even went on Sunday morning! He was so happy to get his first 200 in a long time~ Happy for him. His son scored a 240+ last night as well. Wasn't having such a great night myself but managed 3 games over 200. Oh well... If last night will be the standard for my lousy nights then I'll jolly well take it. I've seen good players collapse into 150 games before. At least my lowest 2 games were 171.

Having a serious sore thumb now... might be the tape insert in the thumb hole. Guess its time to peel it off. Wonder if my thumb will grow any bigger...

Finally became a student last Saturday. Submitted my registration form, took my photo and gotten my student card. Amazing how fast I can reach school from my place. Amazing how fast HK minibuses and double-decker buses can travel...

Apart from the tragedies in Taiwan, the hottest news to hit HK, in my humble opinion, is the stupid baby swap incident in a HK hospital. "I'm not sure my mum is my real mum..." They managed to rectify this case in time but one must wonder how many babies have already gone home with the wrong family? Something as precious as a newborn can be treated like a commodity...

You just can't trust Government hospitals in HK... but how much can you trust the others?

No comments:

Worldwide Visitors