Friday, August 21, 2009

Nightmarish night at the bowling alley...

Spent 6 hours and played 18 games last night. 3 games over 200, 2 games above 195 and the rest were nightmare scores (140-180). 170 average yesterday... My thumb is getting bigger than my big toe~ hohoho~ Rest for the weekend.... and maybe sneak an hour or 2 on Sunday morning!

Must identify my problem areas... most likely because I was not making the spares... which most likely stemmed from the fact that I had my ball resurfaced... which came about because I scratched my ball on the damaged lane... First thing to do next time I visit the lanes will be to polish my ball!!!

I need to improve...

I need to be consistent...

I need to get out of this office and go bowling now...

I need to de-sore this thumb first...

No comments:

Worldwide Visitors