Monday, August 31, 2009

"You're a lousy bird!"







There is nothing more interesting than watching a fight from the sidelines. More interesting when its a fight between lovers. I believe everyone is a voyeur. But this is too good to be true... An online video of a woman cock-slapping her spouse/bf/wimp in public? This is absolute heaven for most of us.

Many people think that the guy did something unfaithful. Probably used his little one to invade some foreign territory, thus the punishment. I beg to differ. The conversation should be a little more like this :

F: "You're a useless thing! Couldn't even give me an O last night!" *cock-slap* *cock-slap* *cock-slap*
M: "But it worked very hard last night..."
F: "How dare you speak up for it!" *face-slap*
F: "How dare you how dare you!!!" *face-slap* *face-slap* *face-slap*
M: "..." *protect balls with hands*
F: "Take your @#%^& hands away!" *point at groin*
M: "..." *take hands away*
F: "You useless excuse for a dildo!" *extreme ball-grab*

Ahh... the internet need this type of entertainment~

Back in the office after a weekend (Fri-Sun) of intensive studies. 9:30am to 7:30-9:30pm for 3 days in a row. I was so tired after the 1st day I had to really use alot of effort to drag myself home after my first day!

I can foresee alot of struggling in the coming 16 months...

No comments:

Worldwide Visitors