Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Walking alarm clocks...

Bought a pair of walking alarm clocks on Sunday. Well maintained they should wake me up in the morning for the next 15-20 years. So far so good. They have been working like clockwork with regards to sounding off between 6:00am-7:30am for the past few days. Decorated with fur and made of lasting soft material, they fit into my palms pretty well... that is if they don't shake so violently...

To keep them working I have to constantly keep them fueled and lubricated. Been doing so twice a day and they are in tip-top condition. Unfortunately they leak alot... the leaking fluid is fine by me but the solid substances throws me off chocolate cakes for a while...

Highly intelligient alarm clocks must be surrounded by barriers as left on the floor as they tend to disappear. This morning I realised that one of the alarm clocks have found a way to get past the barrier... I suspect that it has been installed with a high-end processor... In fact, the stereo system on this particular menace is top notch. I can leave the alarm clock in the living room and still be able to catch the bells go off in the morning...

HKD10,000 is alot of money for an alarm clock. Not many people will buy a spare alarm clock immediately. But they were the best looking alarm clock in the whole clock shop. In fact, they were the best looking alarm clocks in the whole clock street!

I miss my clocks... I wonder if I can bring my alarm clocks to work...

2 comments:

hkorbust said...

And alarm clocks are for life - so even more spending on their upkeep and maintenance!

gweipo said...

pictures please!

Worldwide Visitors