Monday, October 19, 2009

Summary of events...


Meet Samba. This little cotton-ball Pomeranian is a friend of my 2 alarm clocks. They are friendly to each other (my alarm clocks are friendly to all dogs, big or small) and they seem comfortable with one another. Samba's coat of fur looks delicious... just like one of those cotton candy floss in Disneyland...


After staying in HK for 4 years, finally had my first bowl of 车仔面. The one in the photo was the 2nd bowl... the 1st bowl tasted so good it was gone before I had a chance to take a picture...


We had a little game in class for Operations Management last weekend. Trying to cut cost by implementing the operation techniques we've learnt so far. From using 15 staff and cost of $4000 in losses to 4 staff with a profit of $700 (Best of the 3 teams), I'd say it was a good lesson. Learnt much more than any of the last 6 classes.


Went to Po Toi O over the weekend. It's not that far if I was in school but it's not really that near from my place. It's too secluded to visit if you don't have a car. Luckily we went with C. And C drives a big mean Lexus.


But seafood? They sure have them in abundance. They are famous for their squid sashimi. On top of that we had lobster sashimi, mantis prawns and some mini-geoducks among others. Bill came up to HKD1600. I didn't pay a cent since I paid for yumcha which was something like HKD330? A great deal...

And I heard they will have live sea urchins which will be opened right before your very eyes when the weather turns cooler! Now I'll have to check if C will be in town come December...

No comments:

Worldwide Visitors