Monday, January 25, 2010

Back to programming... Back to reality...

It's been some time since I've taken up a new programming language. Or even try to further my Java programming skills. I guess there's no better time than now to create something for the Android~ If things do work out I might even get myself an iMac to program for the iPhone.

I'm hoping I can create something that will earn me some monies apart from my monthly paycheck. I'm really hoping I DON'T have to rely on my monthly paycheck. There's no way I can live in a bigger house if I just sit in front of the monitor for 8 hours everyday.

Realistically speaking I ain't got the programming skills and the idea to create a winning software. But I shouldn't be wasting my time by not learning anything new. And the skills may be useful when the idea comes~

Programming is really a hobby to me so its fine if it doesn't make any money. Played with a few Android emulators and they are sluggish at best. I wonder if they depict the actual performance of an Android phone.... that will be terrible!!! Anyway I should look out for any Android phones out in the market so that I can test my applications~ Any recommendations?

No comments:

Worldwide Visitors