Thursday, January 14, 2010

Bowling update...

Played my first Wednesday League in a while last night. Scores were pretty decent.

Warm-up
213
202
170
220

League Actual
157
206
229
212

A bit overawed in the first matchup since my opponent was hitting strikes and showing so much confidence. I just I really got to thank him for his excess confidence since he got something like a 160s in the second game. They got a substitute in (and a better player in my opinion, both in terms of skill as well as sportsmanship) for the 3rd match onwards but I've already found my form and knocked him silly in the 2 games he played.

Been playing badly since I injured my thumb. Tried all sorts of ways but they were all stop-gap measures. Finally found a comfortable release and a consistent rhythm for my 4-step approach to go with the new release. Wasn't really keen on bowling when I had my injured thumb but now I think I'm ready to go all out again!

No comments:

Worldwide Visitors