Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Having a different perspective...

The office is a battleground. If everybody can just focus on hitting a target then this company will definitely go places. At least that is what I think. Unfortunately most people have their own agenda. Some have their own business outside their day jobs, some have their own business competing with their day jobs! Others think of ways to out-do/out-perform/out-rat others to climb to the top. Others... they simply strive to get the most by doing the least...

And then I look at the pictures from the Haitian disaster... We are only working for a living... many out there are fighting to live... Many of these earthquake victims are nothing more than statistics now. Frankly speaking if there were to be a global epidemic, we will probably be nothing more than a unit in a much bigger number.

The big internet sweep is still ongoing in China. I'm still handling paperwork until the big mama returns from her maternity leave. Really not my kind of stuff... The Chinese should stop working with company stamps. All those people are stamping on every single piece of paper for god knows what reason...

It seems like as long as there is a company stamp then everything is fine. So it doesn't mean anything to anyone if the company stamp has been forged. I can simply buy a customised stamp with a Hello Kitty mark with a company name and I can go places... no? Ok... maybe the H.K. mark will be a big giveaway... I'm sure pros out there will have better logo designs.

Been bothered by this chronic stiff neck problem. Maybe I should really look for a good chiro. He might as well take a look at my thumb, my kneecaps, my wrist, my.... .... ....

Oh well... Bowling league tonight~ Great!

No comments:

Worldwide Visitors