Thursday, April 22, 2010

Pollution Expert leaves HK because of pollution...

Nothing can beat this article...

Hong Kong pollution expert departs city

Really sums up my 3 weeks since coming back from S.F. Stomach flu or something to that extent on return from S.F., cough and cold and whatsoever that's hitting everyone around me a week later, and finally gastric pain probably from the strong medicine which the doctor gave me last week.

I'm probably 2 inches smaller around the waist and a good 3-5kg lighter. I really need to eat alot to regain my weight...

Been kept busy in the office recently. Working around lifeforms with low intelligience tends to work my heart a bit. Studies piling on as well. Have a full 12 hours in school this Saturday. Ought to sleep early tomorrow.

Looking forward to going back to Singapore... the food the air the faces...

2 comments:

Joyce Lau said...

I hope you feel better.

WhiteDuskRed said...

Much better! Thanks for your concern. A long day in class managed to divert my physical pain to mental torture...

Worldwide Visitors