Monday, August 2, 2010

My Weekend~

It's Monday again... Start of another rubbish week, working among rubbish, doing rubbish stuff... Maybe I will miss all these nonsense when I leave this place~ So perhaps I should enjoy the nonsense while it last...

Got my MacBook Pro delivered to the office on Friday. Started it up the very night. Fantastic piece of hardware. Fantastic screen. Have absolutely no idea how to do simple stuffs like copy and paste... I guess there's a learning curve to everything. Once I figured how to use the toolbar on top it's all easy. Love the trackpad and the keyboard... Don't like the weight but I guess its better to be strong and bulky than light and filmsy...

2 papers on Saturday morning. Telecommunications Policies and Computer Internet Security... in a nutshell... 75%-85% of the questions are expected. The remaining 15%-25% drew blood out of me...

Managed to make it to 5:45pm showing of Toy Story 3 in Tung Chung. Nice movie, really nice touches here and there, and a really touching finish. I liked the ending. I was so close to tears... *phew*


This picture above was taken some time back. But that's what Cookie has been doing recently since I moved her toilet pan to the side of the window. She loves peering out and can sit down for some time.


Sunday and that's the 2 of them caged for leaking outside the toilet. I'm fine if they miss their own toilet but spreading urine outside MY toilet is a definite no-no. 5 minutes into the cage. They walked in themselves, I just lock the gate. They know the punishment but they still do it... *sighz*


We visited the PetExpo 2010 at the Asiaworld Expo. Lots of dogs and lots of merchandises. Given that 1/3 of the exhibition hall was left empty, I thought they could have spread out the store booths a bit more. I was kind of worried that people would step on my dogs... you know.. those people who loves to stand on a spot and turn round and round enjoying the atmosphere without watching their steps... I hope they step on some of the poo and pee all over the place~ :p


For me, the star of the event, this dog with an LV cut and shades to match. The owner did the cut for him. Amazing what people will do to/for their pets... Wanted to buy a toy for Coffee - no luck, a backpack for Coffee so that he can bring his own stuffs around - no luck, a carrier bag for Cookie - no luck...


Maybe next time...

1 comment:

Nomad said...

lucky poodle with a view most Hk would die for:)

Worldwide Visitors