Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Cars 2 and the seat-kicker~

Just caught Cars 2 at Kallang Leisure Park today. And if Jeff and Flora are reading this, I saw you guys queueing up outside the rink but no chance to say hello as I was rushing for my show~ Extremely crowded place today~

The movie was pretty good and I love the way they try to capture real world things and put them into the Cars world. One particular scene I like was the toilet in Japan. I'm sure the franchise will be back with at least one more movie, probably with more romance in the content. The Toys short film prior to the movie was also very well done. All in all a very satisfying and entertaining trip to the movies... except for...

This terrible fellow who kept kicking my seat from behind. A family of 3, the child was understandably exciting from time to time, making shouts and screams not unlike other kids in the theatre. I can even understand the kid kicking into my seat throughout the show but not the father! To me that behavior was as bad as the arse who tried to smoke inside the toilet... but I think I'm more tolerant of dicks these days...

2 comments:

Flora said...

Ha! Sorry you were in such a rush and couldn't say hi, that would have been cool to meet you. What a small world.

WhiteDusk said...

SG is a small city after all. And you guys dwarfed the kids and mums queueing in front.

Worldwide Visitors