Saturday, March 17, 2012

Working on weekends


4th weekend in a row that I must work over the weekend. Been working Sundays for various reasons (IT Show, maintenance work etc). Hopefully this is going to be the last one!!!

Have to oversee some renovations and cabling works over this weekend. Maybe there will be staff shifting over the following weekend? I don't wish to think about it!!!


The work stress has given me some form of eating disorder... I cannot stop eating!!! Like last night I was so hungry after finishing work at 9pm I picked up the missus and went to Dunman Food Center for dinner/supper.

2 comments:

Nath said...

ahahaha maybe have a short walk when you're stressed out?

WhiteDusk said...

I intend to go for a few games of bowlig tomorrow... after work!

Worldwide Visitors