Thursday, May 22, 2008

Photos from Europe 2008 - Paris

First sight that greeted us in Paris... traffic accident which jammed the expressway for miles!

The dreams of many women out there... Giant LV store along Champs-Élysées

Ahhh... the Eiffel Tower~

And underneath the tower...

A big glass globe somewhere in the middle of the tower...

One of the galleries in the Louvre

Notre Dame - Great banana and chocolate crepes all around the place!

And this is what the inside of Notre Dame looks like...

SEAFOOD PLATTER at one of the French cafes along Champs-Élysées~ NICE!

Four veterans of WWII walking off after the parade. Their combined age must have exceeded 300! Notice the 1st guy looking at MY camera while the 3rd guy was rushing off?

After the 1st guy saw me taking the last picture, he lined the others up again to pose for ME! Really touched by their gesture~ *SALUTEZ* Somehow old soldier #3 didn't look happy about posing again...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How long did you spend in Paris? 2 3 days 2 nights were really not enough for me :(

- k o R i - said...

omigosh! you've been inside Louvre! I envy you!

---
Random blogger dropping by. Hope you didn't mind.

WhiteDusk said...

I spent around 2 nights in Paris. I wish I had more time in Switzerland though~ But banana and chocolate crepes in Paris... definite must-try!

The Louvre was quite crowded so I didn't really enjoy myself that much...