Tuesday, October 3, 2023

Just read about this event called Co-live Fukuoka.

 https://colivefukuoka.com/

Its apparently an effort by Fukuoka City to invite Digital Nomads to visit and hopefully spread the word that Fukuoka is a viable destination for Digital Nomads. I like Fukuoka very much. I think Tokyo and Osaka are too crowded and if I were to find a long-stay destination in Japan, Fukuoka or Hokkaido would probably be my first choice. 

The program has a 1-month community fee at US$699. And the official accommodation at co-living space LYF Tenjin Fukuoka cost approx. US$1650 a month. That's already like US$2,349. Not to mention basic spending money. Including the air-ticket, the whole adventure will cost around US$3,000... I have to admit a co-living space or community hotel like LYF is a great way to meet more people, but honestly I think that an AirBnB would be a cheaper option. 

I look forward to seeing some Youtube or Blogs on this Colive Fukuoka event as it is definitely a viable destination in our Nomadic Retirement Life~


No comments: