Sunday, March 18, 2012

Bowling at Tampines Safra Orchid

A working Sunday... The 4th in a row... This morning I woke up slightly earlier to get some Rochor beancurd and youtiao for my staffs who will be going back to work with me. As planned work finished on schedule today (not without some hiccups) from 0900-1300.

Reached home at 1+pm to send my MIL to Sai Baba Centre along Moulmein Road and also get some Lim Chee Guan BBQ pork from Chinatown.

Reached home near to 3pm and I took a short 15-20min nap while the F1 was on TV and the rain provided the lullaby. When my wife woke me up it was nearly 3:30pm, and was nearly 4pm by the time we reached the lanes.

The lanes were fully occupied with a birthday party occupying 6 of the 24 lanes. Quite a few lanes were occupied by people we knew from Marine Bowl. Its really similar to those days in Mei Foo HK when we knew many people from the bowling alley. Likewise over here we are starting to make more friends either through chitchats at Sam's Pro Shop or through games on Thursday league.

By the time we gotten our lanes it was 5pm. Played 4 games before we had to fetch our dogs from their bath at the groomers.

Played 4 games finishing with an average score of 195.00 pinfalls (780 pinfall total):

Gm 1 - 165
Gm 2 - 237
Gm 3 - 177
Gm 4 - 201

All in all a pretty good Sunday! Any day with bowling is considered a good day to me! Hahaha~

No comments: