Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Valkyria Chronicles - PS3

Dogs sleeping while I play Valkyria Chronicles
Just bought Valkyria Chronicles for the PS3 last night. Its a very old game with a low profile but even with the low sales volume the review has always been great. Sleeper hit of the PS3 world. 

Given its an old game it cost me just S$40 (new games goes for $65-75) and its a fantastic game which all PS3 gamers should play at least once. Admire it for the gameplay, the storyline or the animation, there's bound to be something in this game that you will love. So far I love every aspect of the game~~

I just finished the 3rd stage and I am thoroughly enjoying how the game paces itself, builds up the story and the graphical aspects of the game. It reminds me of Ogre Battle Tactics but obviously with much better graphics and real world movement instead of those restricted by square or hexagonal boxes. 

Come to think about it, whenever I thought of buying this game many years ago, it was either sold out or there's another game which I wanted to buy and give it a miss. I'm so glad I finally remember the game and got it.

With the missus away I'm confining myself in my room again, with forays outside to play with my kid or sometimes bringing him into the room. This is also a time for my dogs to be let out of their pen and spend a bit of time on the bed with me. There's nothing they love more than just be given the opportunity to be on our bed and just lie down~

I guess I should be able to finish this game within this week~~

No comments: