Thursday, December 31, 2015

What does the fox say? Play more games!


Since my last post more than a year ago I've purchase a Playstation 4. Top games on the PS4? I probably got half of those games (although I probably haven't completed half of those games that have a main storyline):
  1. FIFA 15
  2. FIFA 16
  3. Call of Duty - Advanced Warfare (50% complete)
  4. Star Wars - Battlefront
  5. Metal Gear Solid V - The Phantom Pain (50% complete)
  6. Assassin's Creed Unity (100% complete)
  7. Far Cry 4 (100% complete)
  8. Just Dance 2015
  9. Skylanders Superchargers
  10. Battlefield 4
Perhaps the most interesting game I've gotten so far is Just Dance 2015 (somehow I didn't realise 2016 was already out when I bought it online...)

J has always been a dance fanatic and this game is perfect as it not only takes his eyes off the iPad (to a much larger screen) but also get him to do some exercise instead of just bumming around the house the whole day~

Baby J dancing to "What does the Fox say?"

And through some encouragement from him, I also get some much needed cardio workout.... although the maximum is 2 tracks before I lay down in waste~

Gaming is no longer easy...

No comments: